Thursday, January 21, 2010

A year ago today

A year ago today two life-changing, world-rocking things happened: Barack Obama became President of the United States and one particularly unique cell began dividing in my uterus. The result today is this: a leader many believe to have the ability to change the world (but as my dad likes to say, they forget about the other 535 assholes in congress).  And, this...





::  J bug was born in October, and since November one, I have kept an almost-daily journal of our happenings.  Like today, on her one-year-in-this-world-in-some-form birthday, Juniper successfully grabbed her crotch (she's been trying for weeks).  Unfortunately for me, she managed this major developmental feat in the middle of a poopy diaper change.  Everyday holds something new.

But really, it's almost midnight and I just wanted to get this thing started on this date because I'm all about that kind of thing.  (Whoops, it's after midnight and the whole date-thing no longer applies.  Did I mention?  I'm also all about procrastination.)  

::  A note from My Man: some nights, cooking dinner requires safety glasses...


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you? I want to hear it!